Need some help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Airplanes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Airplanes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So heres the deal, I have a 180 reef tank and the gfic "popped" again thus killing all power. This is the second time it has happened and all my fish died AGAIN. the last time this happened it was a little over a year ago, so its not like its a ongoing issue that I can troubleshoot. Its on a 15 amp breaker alone. Im running 6 48" t5s 2 300watt heaters, a few small powerheads and a mag 9.5. Dont think thats to much? Only thing i can think of is I have outlet above the tank. Is it possible that "mist" is getting in there and tripping it? Any ideas that would help me troubleshoot would be great. Also do they make a product that auto kicks on when power that goes off? Like a generator, but more practial. Thanks in advance. Chris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new