need trochus snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter spscrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spscrazy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
634
Reaction score
12
Location
mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone here know where I can get some trochus snails with some cheap shipping
I am having trouble finding some where I don't have to spend more on shipping them than they cost trying to get rid of gelidium thanks
 
I catch my own snail here in sunny s. fl. not trochus, but they are better than regular turbo snails
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new