Nemo Niblets' Biocube 29

Update! Got a camera for Christmas. Not a DSLR, but it still rocks! It's a Sony Cybershot. I can always upgrade to a macro lens too.

New FTS:
DSC00274.jpg
 
UFO micromussa. So tiny. Lost it's green color when I started stuffing it, any tips?
DSC00278.jpg

My chalice. Not as nice as most of the people's chalices on here, but not as expensive either. :)
DSC00199.jpg

A sweet pic I took the first night I got my camera to play with it. Don't know who it is!
DSC00208.jpg
 
ACANS!!
DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

Tough to get the pink colors on this one..
DSC00221.jpg


The garden. I really crammed them in there, but they're ready for the upgrade:
DSC00255.jpg
 
Loving how this is turning out! I just upgraded my biocube to 3 Panorama Pro Modules loving the light! look up my thread with my name!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new