Neptune Trident

kiMxD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too didn't get a single notification. This rollout has been so stupid and irritating...

UCF Alum

Stick addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well @Terence did say they will be coming out weekly , he just didn’t elaborate that they would be on EBay . As long as Demand keeps buying them on EBay I guess we won’t see them in the outlets as the outlet employees Rather Make a buck . Guessing this is a BRS shipment of 10
4f246a289920383c64e25f5738b28e9f.jpg

Great job on Rolling these out . Then again Ion Director and Abex Xepta I’m betting is what pushed ya to prematurely release The Trident .

I’d love to “talk” to the guy on eBay that jacked this shipment. I too am signed up on all websites for notifications and didn’t get a single one.

Last edited:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well @Terence did say they will be coming out weekly , he just didn’t elaborate that they would be on EBay . As long as Demand keeps buying them on EBay I guess we won’t see them in the outlets as the outlet employees Rather Make a buck . Guessing this is a BRS shipment of 10
4f246a289920383c64e25f5738b28e9f.jpg

Great job on Rolling these out . Then again Ion Director and Abex Xepta I’m betting is what pushed ya to prematurely release The Trident .
You realize right that this is not several tridents for sale - its one person that bought their trident and selling it a higher price?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d love to “talk” to the guy on eBay that jacked this shipment. I too am signed up on all websites for notifications and didn’t get a single one.

You realize that this is one person selling one trident. No-one 'jacked'a shipment. I signed up at BRS - and could have sworn I didnt get a notification either - but I looked back in my email - and the header looks like all the ads they put out - and I ignored it. I then found out from BRS that you then have to 're-sign up' for notifications. So - if you haven't been re-signing up at all the sites - you may not be getting notifications because of that.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You realize right that this is not several tridents for sale - its one person that bought their trident and selling it a higher price?

Yes I do realize it is listed as one , I’m more concerned abt the “employee photo “. And how eBay keeps getting faster Tridents than the retail outlets are showing for sale

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes I do realize it is listed as one , I’m more concerned abt the “employee photo “. And how eBay keeps getting faster Tridents than the retail outlets are showing for sale

Its just one person that probably bought a trident at one of the original sales - and is using a picture from Neptune - I'm not criticizing you - I don't understand why you're concerned about a person selling their trident? (Unless what you're suggesting is that Neptune is selling them on ebay?)

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its just one person that probably bought a trident at one of the original sales - and is using a picture from Neptune - I'm not criticizing you - I don't understand why you're concerned about a person selling their trident? (Unless what you're suggesting is that Neptune is selling them on ebay?)

I just told you my concerns , go reread it if you need to hear it again. I guess it could be a picture floating around but I haven’t seen it , to me it looks like an employee.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just told you my concerns , go reread it if you need to hear it again. I guess it could be a picture floating around but I haven’t seen it , to me it looks like an employee.

I believe that picture was posted on one of the forums here by Neptune to show they were getting ready for shipping. Im not sure about this. If it is/was an employee - they are not very smart - and my guess is that its not Neptune selling units on their own - so - IMHO - I dont see any reason for 'concern'.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that picture was posted on one of the forums here by Neptune to show they were getting ready for shipping. Im not sure about this. If it is/was an employee - they are not very smart - and my guess is that its not Neptune selling units on their own - so - IMHO - I dont see any reason for 'concern'.

This isn’t the one pic Neptune posted . The one you are thinking of was a rack of about 50 . This isn’t from Neptune this is from one of the “outlets” meaning .. Brs . SA . AquaCave . A shipment they got from Neptune is what the pic looks like . And since BRS been getting the most i’d place my bet there . . So with that said , if you don’t see anything wrong with that than I’m not gonna Debate ya .specially since your trying to discredit me with your own assumptions.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It is interesting - 2 of the current units on Ebay are from 'Woodstock Georgia' - including the one that is pictured in this thread. Neptune is based in CA. So - is it possible an LFS is selling their allotment on Ebay? yes. If so ? what does it matter. The rest of the units currently available are from areas all around the country - so - its unlikely that there is some conspiracy other than multiple individuals trying to make a quick buck.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This isn’t the one pic Neptune posted . The one you are thinking of was a rack of about 50 . This isn’t from Neptune this is from one of the “outlets” meaning .. Brs . SA . AquaCave . A shipment they got from Neptune is what the pic looks like . And since BRS been getting the most i’d place my bet there . . So with that said , if you don’t see anything wrong with that than I’m not gonna Debate ya .specially since your trying to discredit me with your own assumptions.

Well BRS is in Minnesota - and the pictured items are located in Georgia (and there is another unit from the same town) - so if you want to investigate - I would start with LFS in Woodstock Georgia...

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well BRS is in Minnesota - and the pictured items are located in Georgia (and there is another unit from the same town) - so if you want to investigate - I would start with LFS in Woodstock Georgia...

You really are reaching for straws aren’t ya . You realize you can’t discredit or debate off assumptions which you been doing for last 20 minutes

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I did a reverse image search and couldn’t find the origins to the pic . It is on eBay , . I’m not gonna sit here and go back and forth with ya on assumptions . It to me looks like an employee who was able to snap a pic . Whether they are in Georgia is kinda irrelevant. There’s many different storage houses or who knows if this is really coming from Georgia . It is a brand new eBay account

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You really are reaching for straws aren’t ya . You realize you can’t discredit or debate off assumptions which you been doing for last 20 minutes

Yes I can lol. Part of it is that your original point was not all that clear - which led to my questioning. I think all the 'conspiracy' talk that has been on the trident threads is silly - I'm allowed to have that opinion.

I did a reverse image search and couldn’t find the origins to the pic . It is on eBay , . I’m not gonna sit here and go back and forth with ya on assumptions . It to me looks like an employee who was able to snap a pic . Whether they are in Georgia is kinda irrelevant. There’s many different storage houses or who knows if this is really coming from Georgia . It is a brand new eBay account

You (I think) tried to make the observation that ebay is getting units 'faster' than they are being sold at other units.. The fact that 2 of the items are shipping from Woodstock GA (out of 6 items for sale on Ebay) whereas the rest are being sold from all over the country partly supports your 'theory' i.e. that someone 'inside the supply chain' is selling them on ebay (i.e. the 2 from GA) - and when I say supply chain - it could be a local LFS there.

In any case - I don't see any evidence that Neptune or BRS or any other major retailer is selling tridents on ebay. BTW - even if they were (unless they were stolen) - its not illegal either)

Jon M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it matter in the end? Welcome to capitalism. In six months they’ll be on every shelf collecting dust and the hub bub will be over with. #neptunewinning. I wish I could get one too but alas I am not the King.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The release is a rushed, hot mess. I'm not sure how anyone can really defend what this has turned into. Well I know at least a few will, apparently this is all going by the books if you subscribe to all the marketing and idol worship going on around here.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahaha . Aye I did reverse search and didn’t see nothing . What would you think
yeah - that picture was released by Neptune on their facebook page:)... Like I said - I think someone (an LFS?) from Woodstock GA is selling what they are getting.... (And BTW - its the same seller on both items).

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back