New 2 R2R!

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s so beautiful!!! Thank you so much! I think the only problem I’m going to have is sourcing fish and everything. I’ve been doing more research and Alaska is very strict in cold water tanks. Which makes sense but a little sad
Press on your account photo and then look left at join user groups scroll down to Rock Pool reef keepers and join the group we can have more conversations over the subject with our members that are all friendly orchid miss is moderator and she will let you in

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community!
1702803079858.jpeg

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

So happy to be here. My names Johnny I live in Anchorage Alaska. I’m brand new to saltwater aquariums and am looking forward to all the learning, pains, and rewards of this wonderful hobby. I just bought a 75 gallon tank as was recommended by the local shop here. I’m trying to figure out what to do with it. I want to build my own stand and go with a sump tank overflow filtration setup. (Not sure if I worded that right) I’m still trying to figure out the fish I want and tank setup. I love the cold water coast of Alaska and it would be awesome to do a coastal line type tank. Thank you so much for your welcoming attitude and support! Again so happy to be starting to get into this community
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

So happy to be here. My names Johnny I live in Anchorage Alaska. I’m brand new to saltwater aquariums and am looking forward to all the learning, pains, and rewards of this wonderful hobby. I just bought a 75 gallon tank as was recommended by the local shop here. I’m trying to figure out what to do with it. I want to build my own stand and go with a sump tank overflow filtration setup. (Not sure if I worded that right) I’m still trying to figure out the fish I want and tank setup. I love the cold water coast of Alaska and it would be awesome to do a coastal line type tank. Thank you so much for your welcoming attitude and support! Again so happy to be starting to get into this community
Welcome to R2R!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back