New baby nem.

AntarcticIkeelu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
359
Reaction score
217
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t posted any nem pics in awhile so here’s a shot of the newest baby nem that split off one of my big ones. Was really hard to let this little guy go, but he went to a good tank. Second pic is of one of the large ones he came from.

D8B3D451-81F7-409D-A9D0-B1EEE7573749.jpeg E48EA63B-A4A3-4A73-AA1B-1E7E15E4E16F.jpeg I
 
I haven’t posted any nem pics in awhile so here’s a shot of the newest baby nem that split off one of my big ones. Was really hard to let this little guy go, but he went to a good tank. Second pic is of one of the large ones he came from.

D8B3D451-81F7-409D-A9D0-B1EEE7573749.jpeg E48EA63B-A4A3-4A73-AA1B-1E7E15E4E16F.jpeg I
Aww he's just a little guy! very good color :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new