- Joined
- Feb 20, 2010
- Messages
- 563
- Reaction score
- 303
- Location
- Norcal
- What state or country do you live in
- California
if it is safe to dose, so it is safe to use soap to wash reef equipment, as long as it is rinsed (?)
what you described, lye, causing skin to be slippery/slimy (which is actually skin melting), is the same effect as soap.
I'm not questioning the safety of dosing lye, but if the soap and reef don't mix is a myth, which I think based on this thread, implies it is a myth.
what you described, lye, causing skin to be slippery/slimy (which is actually skin melting), is the same effect as soap.
I'm not questioning the safety of dosing lye, but if the soap and reef don't mix is a myth, which I think based on this thread, implies it is a myth.
