New & excited!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bosko777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bosko777

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
80
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, thx for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the near future. I'm 3 days in on setting up a Sc 50 gallon cube. It is going to be a mixed reef. I've learned a lot already and very excited to learn more.
 
I used Real Reef Rock for the scape. And pink figi for sand. I'll will send a pic when I figure out how![emoji6]

IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
 
welcome to R2R. I like where you are going on the rock scape.
 
Welcome to R2R, nice looking tank :)
 
Having 40 lbs of Reel Reef Rock (no cure period or die off), 40 lbs of CaribSea live Figi pink sand and Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt, what is recommended for a cycle period if all parameters (ammonia,nitrite and nitrate) are reading 0 after 1 week?
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new