Mike from TN

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You, Everyone!
Ive been lurking around for a good part of this morning. I must say, this is a very informative forum. So much to (re)learn since my last reef.
I love the fact that the forum is so active. Looking forward to getting to know Y’all!

Richard savage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
My wife and I are transplants from California, currently living just west of Nashville, TN. Many moons ago, I had a small (50gal) reef but was forced to part it out for our move. We are now in our new home and I decided it was time for me to get back into the “lifestyle”!
Im in the process of setting up a very small “nano”. Mainly for a pair of clowns and a few mushrooms. Space is sort of limited but time is not now that I’m retired.
I picked up a Fluval “Sea Evo” 13.5gal and have had it up and running for a week. I added ~20 lbs of live rock this weekend to start my base structure. I also purchased the Fluval skimmer that is made to fit the tank setup.
I must say that things have changed a lot since I had my last tank. Looking forward to getting to know other members here and gaining knowledge of all the new “goodies” that are available.
Thanks for having me, Mike (Sorry, typo in my user name) :p
welcome! best hobby there is !

Back