New Gyre knock off

Brandon Chi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, you repeatedly bash Jebao and speculate about their product breaking based on nothing. Now you post a letter in response to your complaint about your maxspect breaking. How long did you have the maxspect before it broke?

Hahahahaha "Got em!" Lol
Angler and eels your a rat lol jk that was a good catch.

"Man that Jebao stole your product man those will break down quick and their cheap. O by the way my gyre broke Down can you send me new propellers " lol

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, you repeatedly bash Jebao and speculate about their product breaking based on nothing. Now you post a letter in response to your complaint about your maxspect breaking. How long did you have the maxspect before it broke?

I can't keep up with your illogical thinking.. Go read from the beginning.. I'm not going to keep explaining things over again just for you.

BrotherSheepDog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess this warning is how they are getting around the patent issue.

Notice : CrossFlow Pump is NOT a WaveMaker ! You cannot using Normal WaveMaker compare with CrossFlow Pump. WaveMaker is create a wave on your tank in One Area (Very strong flow), but crossflow pump is generation a flow Only in your tank ! It;s will not very strong or create a wave in your tank! For Jebao RW15 Flow Gereration is more better than CP-40 on a center area! Do Not order if you not Agree on it
Am I the only who had a hard time understanding what this means? :/

Brandon Chi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you guys related?

Wow

Well it is what it is . This legal issue ain't your battle to fight and your taking it to heart like it is. Relax and continue to buy what your preferences are. Don't try to get at other people that choose to buy another product . If they choose Jebao then they choose to buy that product . You going on a rant on hear is silly and isn't having much impact. So sit back pop out a can of soda and enjoy your tank. Reef on

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it is what it is . This legal issue ain't your battle to fight and your taking it to heart like it is. Relax and continue to buy what your preferences are. Don't try to get at other people that choose to buy another product . If they choose Jebao then they choose to buy that product . You going on a rant on hear is silly and isn't having much impact. So sit back pop out a can of soda and enjoy your tank. Reef on

Me trying to talk logic to the illogical was my problem from the start... After the way you talked to me, the nice me left long ago..

But I think I will get off "hear" and enjoy my "less better" pump on my reef.. So good night.

Brandon Chi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me trying to talk logic to the illogical was my problem from the start... After the way you talked to me, the nice me left long ago..

But I think I will get off "hear" and enjoy my "less better" pump on my reef.. So good night.
fbb5c28f424e93fa44997d3d288a70c1.jpg

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless if its a knockoff or not, I think its hilarious that some people in this thread have very very very high end coral. But to save $60 on a pump that is chinese, no kind of reviews, and comes covered in oil are willing to put it in their tank with said coral. Doesnt add up, its crazy. I wait until ANY product is rated and reviewed before ANYTHING goes in my tank with my thousands of dollars in livestock. I also make sure I support R2R vendors before ANYONE else.

Falk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is great. While I am sure half the pics are fake anyone using this pump would techically be infringing the patent if it issues.

BrotherSheepDog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't we all just get along, lol. I just don't understand why everyone is so bent out of shape over this from both sides of the argument.

Regardless of where we stand on this topic I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the technology in this hobby has sky rocketed to a whole different realm.

Can anyone remember about 7 years ago when most of us used maxi Jett's with suction cups to mount them to the glass. I thought that was cool.

Then it was a big deal to have a Koralia because they were magnet mounted. Well at least for me it was a big deal.

Boy how has technology in this hobby progressed in the last few years.
My point is we are all blessed to be able to enjoy such a addicting hobby regardless of what equipment we choose to sustain our aquariums.

Ok end rant. :)

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless if its a knockoff or not, I think its hilarious that some people in this thread have very very very high end coral. But to save $60 on a pump that is chinese, no kind of reviews, and comes covered in oil are willing to put it in their tank with said coral. Doesnt add up, its crazy. I wait until ANY product is rated and reviewed before ANYTHING goes in my tank with my thousands of dollars in livestock. I also make sure I support R2R vendors before ANYONE else.

That's just it.. The few that are loudly defending the company that's just plain stealing from our vendors.. I'd be shocked If they had anything high end at all. The kind that's always begging me for a free frag and then goes online and calls me names and starts drama when I say no.. We all have a couple of them in our clubs.. They need to focus more school than fish tanks..

This thread is great. While I am sure half the pics are fake anyone using this pump would techically be infringing the patent if it issues.

I don't think it's great at all. It's insulting actually.. This thread makes me feel like I'm in that big Facebook group.. Where the newbies speak the loudest.

But what is great is what you meant about the pictures.. They won't understand what you're trying to really say. The can't even get a wink, wink when you try and toss it to them..

And they post pictures of cases like the mods won't figure out what they're trying to do.. They're not dumb!

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's just it.. The few that are loudly defending the company that's just plain stealing from our vendors.. I'd be shocked If they had anything high end at all. The kind that's always begging me for a free frag and then goes online and calls me names and starts drama when I say no.. We all have a couple of them in our clubs.. They need to focus more school than fish tanks..

I don't think it's great at all. It's insulting actually.. This thread makes me feel like I'm in that big Facebook group.. Where the newbies speak the loudest.

But what is great is what you meant about the pictures.. They won't understand what you're trying to really say. The can't even get a wink, wink when you try and toss it to them..

And they post pictures of cases like the mods won't figure out what they're trying to do.. They're not dumb!
I guess ill wait on the thread titled "brand new crossflow electrocuted my tank".

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Oh man for the 100th time I am a hobbyest that services friends tanks. These are from a manhatten petstore witch i go to get my salt mix from. I never bought one nor am i ever going to buy one because im happy with what i have now. Lets get this straight rite now, I only posted these pics to let people kno that they are here and thats all. Gees you people have crazy minds the stuff and nonsence that you comeup with is crazy IT IS A KNOCKOFF PUMP not some crazy cure for cancer man

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If i wanted to make money i would cut down all my colonys right now and prob have enuff to buy my own petstore instead of make what 20 30 dollars off a chinese bs pump. Please man i dont argue with people but grow up, your going crazy on everyone for no reason at all. Technically coralvue shouldve known better and got their patent out before they staryed manufacturing

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man for the 100th time I am a hobbyest that services friends tanks. These are from a manhatten petstore witch i go to get my salt mix from. I never bought one nor am i ever going to buy one because im happy with what i have now. Lets get this straight rite now, I only posted these pics to let people kno that they are here and thats all. Gees you people have crazy minds the stuff and nonsence that you comeup with is crazy IT IS A KNOCKOFF PUMP not some crazy cure for cancer man
I get your point my man. Its just crazy that the money ppl are saving is the cost of a cheap frag, but they will stick something in their tank untested and covered in some kind of oil?? i dont understand it.

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i wanted to make money i would cut down all my colonys right now and prob have enuff to buy my own petstore instead of make what 20 30 dollars off a chinese bs pump. Please man i dont argue with people but grow up, your going crazy on everyone for no reason at all. Technically coralvue shouldve known better and got their patent out before they staryed manufacturing

Really?

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I get your point my man. Its just crazy that the money ppl are saving is the cost of a cheap frag, but they will stick something in their tank untested and covered in some kind of oil?? i dont understand it.
Personally i would never buy a piece of equipment that was never used before. Before i took a shot at the gyre i seen some reviews on cable rot but once i seen it was addressed i went out and got one

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back