New here from Nebraska

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nebnano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nebnano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2017
Messages
44
Reaction score
31
Location
Lincoln NE
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I am from Nebraska and have had my nano set up for approx 2 years. It has been thru a few changes so I don't have a ton of corals. Also the corals I have available in my area are slim to none. My setup is very simple and I built the tank, stand and sump myself. The tank is a shallow 18" by 18" by 10". It is lit by a kessil 160we. Sorry I only have crappy cell phone pics.
IMG_20170217_193902.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R. Cool looking cube and very impressive DIY work.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow,beautiful rimless! Thanks for sharing! :)
 
Welcome to R2R. Great looking tank...love the deminsions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new