New Phriend Here on R2R

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new here. I finally moved into my own apartment and now I can finally have an aquarium(s) in my new place (I was not able to in me previous living situation). I had tanks when I lived with my parents so I'm not 100% new at this but it has been a little while. No idea if my first tank should be freshwater or salt water. I'm also interested in possibly doing a ManGrove aquarium...is there a forum/thread about that? Any beginner threads please let me know. I have this tank in storage for a few years. no idea how many gallons it is. Anyone have a good educated guess how bit it is?

Also and Phish fans on here?

Thanks guys!

IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1332.jpg IMG_1333.jpg
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hey everyone,

I'm brand new here. I finally moved into my own apartment and now I can finally have an aquarium(s) in my new place (I was not able to in me previous living situation). I had tanks when I lived with my parents so I'm not 100% new at this but it has been a little while. No idea if my first tank should be freshwater or salt water. I'm also interested in possibly doing a ManGrove aquarium...is there a forum/thread about that? Any beginner threads please let me know. I have this tank in storage for a few years. no idea how many gallons it is. Anyone have a good educated guess how bit it is?

Also and Phish fans on here?

Thanks guys!

IMG_1331.jpg IMG_1332.jpg IMG_1333.jpg
Welcome!

Glad you joined and looking forward to hearing more as you go further along
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new