New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surferdon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surferdon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am a California native, and now reside in Austin TX. I really should have taken advantage of all the cool shops around me when I lived in So Cal- As Austin seems to be a bit tougher to be a reefer.
Anyhow, I hope to learn lots here.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for signing up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new