New to R2R

BobSacamano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I've been browsing several reef/saltwater forums over the past few weeks and have found myself coming back here more than any other place. Everyone seems super nice, helpful, and knowledgea. So just wanted to point out as an outsider, you all seem like a great group.

Not new to the hobby. I fell out probably 5 years ago. Not out of frustration or failure, but necessity. I had a Red Sea 130d that I really enjoyed, but do to several moves, jobs, etc. I sold everything off. No longer a renter and soon to be in what I see as my families long term home, I've been looking at getting back into things. I look forward to chatting with some of you in the near future.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif
to Reef 2 Reef!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I've been browsing several reef/saltwater forums over the past few weeks and have found myself coming back here more than any other place. Everyone seems super nice, helpful, and knowledgea. So just wanted to point out as an outsider, you all seem like a great group.

Not new to the hobby. I fell out probably 5 years ago. Not out of frustration or failure, but necessity. I had a Red Sea 130d that I really enjoyed, but do to several moves, jobs, etc. I sold everything off. No longer a renter and soon to be in what I see as my families long term home, I've been looking at getting back into things. I look forward to chatting with some of you in the near future.
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy.gif

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Will do ;)
I used to run the ole Red Sea 130. Modded the heck out of the little setup ;Wacky and took it rimless :)

Do you know what kind of setup that your going with this time?

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Welcome back to the dark side... keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back