New to the Forum

Joshua Snyder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, been a lurker for awhile thought it was time to make an account. I have 2 saltwater Aquariums 40B and a 75G. I Also have freshwater aquariums 100G and 40B. Im here to seek knowledge and holes that ole dogs have fell in and learned. Here are some photos of my aquariums

View attachment 20180504_151748.jpg

View attachment 20180504_151805.jpg

20180417_125752.jpg


20180417_125523.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice photos and tanks, thanks for sharing your coral! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new