New to the site.....From Utah

eagleeyez5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
129
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the site, but found it through a friend. I cant wait to buy some corals from you guys, and hopefully sell you a few gems as well.

I am an addict.....here is my list of addictions....

Completely and hopelessly addicted to my main tank:

125 display, 240 total gallon system. I set this tank up in Sept of 2007 right after we bought the house, and right after I had them install the carpet in that room. Then we finished remodeling the house{except the kitchen....I own a cabinet shop and that will be the last room I touch....maybe in ten years or so.....}

it is a mixed reef with 10's of corals in it.
SPS
Tenuis
insignius
monti digis
monti capri
stags
torts
prociliaporras
birdsnests
millies
Cactus's

LPS
Chalice
Hammers
many different frogspawns including a divisa
a few Favias
Acans
Candy canes

Softies
Huge leathers {one is 15 inches aross}
Yumas
Ricordias
Gorgonias
Tons of Zoas and Paly's
Devils hand
a few random plain jane mushrooms that have fallen off of colonies that I have sold
there is even a small remnant of a kenya that I thought I got rid of.

Fish
First off I hate fish so....
6 chromis most are bigger than my blue hippo
1 blue hippo
1 Yellow tang
1 Purple Tang
1 sixline wrasse
2 orbical cardinal fish
1 orange clown
1 black clown
1 pink spotted watchman goby {6 inch sucker} and his pistol shrimp 6 years in old
2 cleaner shrimp
a few peppermint shrimp {that I don't see much}
1 Fighting conch {6 years old}




I also have a few other tanks....but I will post about those later.....24 gallon nano, 54 gallon bowfront corner tank, 55 gallon QT system, dedicated Refrigerator, and so many plans for new things that my head hurts.....:wink:

Anyway, I am glad to be here....
 
Welcome to R2R!

Thanks roshi719.. :D
 
Ok, so I just added a few thousand worth of coral to the main tank....so the list is quite a bit longer. Thanks to {I guess they are not a sponser....Sorry}. Ming was great to work with, and very generous with the frags. Also, he was able to meet our shipping requirements with no problem. I would certainly recommend them to everyone here.
 
Last edited:
Hi. Welcome to r2r ! It sounds really nice....... i cant wait to see some pics of that baby ! :)
ohhhhhh and i see a bowfront too ! i cant help it i just love those.... :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Definitely would love to see some pics of your tank. It sounds amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new