new to the site

sticky polyps

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2016
Messages
73
Reaction score
24
Location
Bradenton FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I set up my first reef, a ten gallon when I was 16 years old. Upgraded to a 39 gallon shortly thereafter and now have a 65 gallon that was setup for about a year before I moved it in mid December. I got rid of a bunch of coral when I moved and am focusing on SPS in this tank currently.
image.jpeg

image.jpg

I'm greatful to have a site like this to connect with people who also love reefkeeping
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @sticky polyps !* Nice reef,I like your DYI frag rack.You know those tend to multiply right?

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new