New to this forum

Robert Baumer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
10
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Bob..... wait is this AA (Aquarium Addicts)... Ok well I do not have a reef system yet, but I have been doing my research. I am going to reinforce the floor, build the stand, build an acrylic tank and I believe I have researched the shizza out of this project. I think I am down to the lighting and the sump/refugium..... I was going to buy a Trigger Systems Emerald 39", but then I seen a post today of a nice sump and I am rethinking that idea. I am hoping to take the knowledge of as many people and build a successful tank, one that can melt away the stress. Looking forward to some engaging posts.

Bob
 
Welcome to R2R ;)
 
Welcome to reef2reef Bob!!!
 
Welcome home, you'll love it here!

You're smart to research first!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Robert Baumer !*

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new