New Vortech MP60 help...

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got in a 4th MP60 today to add to my system. I've spent a few hours at this point to try to add it to mobius with no luck. Controller flashes green and red right at power up. It's new so there's nothing worn out on either side of the glass. I also switched the power supply with another MP60 and it's still doing the same thing. I've updated it repeatedly and powered it off an dozens of times at this point. When I go to try to add it to my tank in mobius i get an "unknown error" message. Anything else I should be trying here???

watdachuck

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would get EcoTech on the line in the morning. They have been helpful with me lately with a quick phone call. I have 2 MP60's and had connectivity issues in the past. I was able to get it sorted out with their help.

OP
OP
Hammerheadz

Hammerheadz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would get EcoTech on the line in the morning. They have been helpful with me lately with a quick phone call. I have 2 MP60's and had connectivity issues in the past. I was able to get it sorted out with their help.
Thank you... yes that's my hope. I left them a message this evening.

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1, eco tech will not only answer questions but provide solution should you have a defective unit (Happened to me once, actually shipped me a non-wireless control unit in a wireless unit box

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 76 47.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 51 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back