Nicest Staghorn, go!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FL_Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Love stags too! Here's my collection!!

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.png


image.jpeg
 
Thanks for starting this thread! I have been thinking about using a couple of big stags in the back of my upcoming build, as a backdrop like others mentioned. I've seen green and blue so far in this thread. Are there any red ones that get a tall majestic growth pattern?


Red robin stag and PC rainbow which is sold also as a red convexa grow quite rapidly and get big as you want!
 
That one is dope! It's very pearlberryish Nd I like that.

On a side note: I may have room for 2 now thanks to this thread. Lol
 
That one is dope! It's very pearlberryish Nd I like that.

On a side note: I may have room for 2 now thanks to this thread. Lol
Yea its gorgeous, i acually gave away my colony of it away recently, prob the fastest growing sps there is lolol
 
My FF Red is really pale, but growing well. It's so nicely encrusted, I really don't want to move it. Any suggestions for getting her to color up?
 
My FF Red is really pale, but growing well. It's so nicely encrusted, I really don't want to move it. Any suggestions for getting her to color up?
If it's growing, just give it a while to color up. My growth starts out white and then after @1/4" of growth it starts to turn red. Are you getting polyp extension? When it's happy, it gets pretty hairy looking. I have mine @ 16" below a quad T5 with 3x ATI Blue+ and 1x ATI Purple+. I hope this might help a little with your question. Good Luck and keep us posted, you can never know too much:)
 
Double
 
I know old post but maybe can get help trying to id some acropora. First pic was told slimball and aussie gold tort. Second pic never got any names of those 2 corals

20190916_111609.jpg 20190913_115747.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new