Nicrew hyper reef 150 shroud

jermzisurmom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
3,513
Location
Central Brevard
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone point me in the direction or general area where I could find a shroud for my hyper reef 150w!!!! TYIA!!!
 
$60 bucks, oh man I didn't realize it was gold or swimming.... Lol looks like it will be pb&j for the week!
seen that, half the price of a 50 watt nicrew. could be a DIY situation.
 
Someone point me in the direction or general area where I could find a shroud for my hyper reef 150w!!!! TYIA!!!
What size tank do you have yours over and how high up is it mounted? I bought one to go over my custom 30x20x20 that I built but rather than mounting it to the tank, I screwed it to the wall 14in above the top of the water. With a par meter Im getting 100par at the bottom of the tank during it's peek hours in the afternoon. Running Blues at 90% and Whites at 10%. Just curious because I dont see many people talking about of running the Hyper Reef 150's.
 
I used the stand that came with it and flipped the arm over to give me another in or two.... I also have one kessil 160 tuna blue on each side of my 150 hyper reef, over my 48x24x24.... Oh just hooked it up yesterday so taking it slow with the ramp up I run 65 blue on both sets of lights no white
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new