No mistakes this time!

Sharkattackmack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After fighting with my biocube for the last month I decided that it's time for something else.

I found a really good deal on 2 Evo 13.5 on marketplace and couldnt pass up the opportunity to change tanks. There's nothing wrong with the cube it's just not the tank for me. I have large hands and wasn't able to fit them inside of the back compartments. With the curved front it makes it hard to take photos. Maybe I'm just picky lol Top it off with some extensive boxing day shopping and 27gal between two tanks should be able to seperate things nicely.

Same as normal, we aqua scaped on some cardboard, then in the tank. Poured down some sand, moved it around then filled with water. Transfered some live rock from our tank and used some microbactor xlm and hope to move our clowns over in two weeks. Tank 1 we went with an arch scape and for tank 2 I'm still unsure. Currently curing some dried live rock and will aquascape in a few days once I'm able to rinse and clean the rocks.

Both tanks have sicra 1.0 pumps, in tank media chambers for both chambers, nicrew hyperreef 30w for tank 2, fluval protein skimmer for tank 2 also.

Plans for the tank are fairly simple, tank 1 will be my girlfriend's. She will be housing our softies, some LPs, helfrichi firefish, Mandarin goby and two clowns.

Tank 2 will have more of the harder corals, SPS, two clowns and a goby/pistol shrimp combo.

PXL_20210103_172032154.jpg PXL_20201230_225517608.jpg PXL_20201230_224207514.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back