Noopsyche help

drewwCh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where to post, so I'll post here.

Anyway, just got the noopsyche K7 Pro ii a few days ago and got it set up after many tries. I found that holding the button to change the indicator light to blue is how to get it to follow my settings, but the indicator light keeps changing to red after a few hours and deviating from my schedule. Has anyone experienced this before? All help is appreciated

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure where to post, so I'll post here.

Anyway, just got the noopsyche K7 Pro ii a few days ago and got it set up after many tries. I found that holding the button to change the indicator light to blue is how to get it to follow my settings, but the indicator light keeps changing to red after a few hours and deviating from my schedule. Has anyone experienced this before? All help is appreciated

Good question - let's see if we can get some help. @Manose - any ideas about this issue?

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good question - let's see if we can get some help. @Manose - any ideas about this issue?
@drewwCh I think it's best to do a controller reset by sticking a paperclip
into the little hole on the side of the controller till it blinks, then resync the lights to the controller.

Also sorry for the late reply as I didn't see the notice

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@drewwCh I think it's best to do a controller reset by sticking a paperclip
into the little hole on the side of the controller till it blinks, then resync the lights to the controller.

Also sorry for the late reply as I didn't see the notice
Can someone please tell me a good lighting schedule for noop k7? Believe it or not I just manually set it everyday because I lost the instruction on how to set memory. I ramp up but then I have the white set at 23 and the blues at 83 uv at 83 and red and greens at 4. I have slowly worked up to this. I run that schedule about 8 hours.

My corals are doing fine but I think I may have diatoms and my tank is nearly 2 years old. There is something in my sandbed that dosnt respond to chemiclean. It gets on rocks too and glass. It dosnt resemble dinos. Its not bubby or stringy, snotty or matted. Its just a red film and the sand bed gets hard on top. I have been scooping it up every few days once it get kind of hard. I was blowing it off but read if it is dinos that could spread it even worse.

My corals were dying then I started blowing off the rocks and stirring sand bed daily along with adding mb7 and vibrant. I wlll add one then wait a few days then add the other. Just incase it was dinos and I read you should out compete the dinos! I also bought a big clean up crew recently! Its a 46 gallon bowfront and have 2 noopsyches

I am at my wits end. I just bought a bunch of high end corals like a dummy without having this figured out! Could it be running that schedule for 8 hours. Some please recommend a good light schedule! I do like a lot of blues to bring out color!

Also any advice on whats going on and if light setting could cause this!

I dont know how to add pics! Kind of literate at that kind of stuff! I can get hubby to teach me!
Thanks

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone please tell me a good lighting schedule for noop k7? Believe it or not I just manually set it everyday because I lost the instruction on how to set memory. I ramp up but then I have the white set at 23 and the blues at 83 uv at 83 and red and greens at 4. I have slowly worked up to this. I run that schedule about 8 hours.

My corals are doing fine but I think I may have diatoms and my tank is nearly 2 years old. There is something in my sandbed that dosnt respond to chemiclean. It gets on rocks too and glass. It dosnt resemble dinos. Its not bubby or stringy, snotty or matted. Its just a red film and the sand bed gets hard on top. I have been scooping it up every few days once it get kind of hard. I was blowing it off but read if it is dinos that could spread it even worse.

My corals were dying then I started blowing off the rocks and stirring sand bed daily along with adding mb7 and vibrant. I wlll add one then wait a few days then add the other. Just incase it was dinos and I read you should out compete the dinos! I also bought a big clean up crew recently! Its a 46 gallon bowfront and have 2 noopsyches

I am at my wits end. I just bought a bunch of high end corals like a dummy without having this figured out! Could it be running that schedule for 8 hours. Some please recommend a good light schedule! I do like a lot of blues to bring out color!

Also any advice on whats going on and if light setting could cause this!

I dont know how to add pics! Kind of literate at that kind of stuff! I can get hubby to teach me!
Thanks
Hi,
Hope the following instructions are helpful to you

OPERATION GUIDELINE

Installation+Operation Video

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back