Oceanic BC29 Fans

Lovge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
311
Reaction score
11
Location
Western mass
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the exact size of the fans in the Oceanic 29BC? Mine burnt out and I want to replace them
 
I still looking for the replacement size or how do i measure from the exact size i need?? Corner to corner or side to side?? Via edges or via holes??
 
Just incase anyone else has an issue finding this info... 60mmx60mmx25mm

This i guess goes for the coralife as well as the oceanic 29 BC
 
Last edited:
yes they are square the 25mm is for how thick otherwise they are 60 mm x 60mm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new