Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

ellebj231

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for me to stay at the house I’m in so I can receive the abundance of financial blessing God has promised me where I’m at. The devil is trying to kick me out, and I need a miracle. Pray for my protection and for me to stay here until I receive my financial blessing right away and not ever get a hard time from the devil.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for me to stay at the house I’m in so I can receive the abundance of financial blessing God has promised me where I’m at. The devil is trying to kick me out, and I need a miracle. Pray for my protection and for me to stay here until I receive my financial blessing right away and not ever get a hard time from the devil.
Praying for Your peace and that God's will be done

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We could use some prayers, we are in desperate need to find house and employment. We have been living with the sister but her 35 yr old son who does nothing has decided that he doesn't like us and wants us gone. So we are being kicked to the curb and we're both disabled veterans. We are trying to get help through the VA but the waiting list is so long and they are walking away from the house they were buying instead of making the payments. We have several animals and the aquarium so a curb or hotel isn't a option.

We are doing everything we can do and just need a little prayer.

Thank you everyone.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1593972426547.png

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We could use some prayers, we are in desperate need to find house and employment. We have been living with the sister but her 35 yr old son who does nothing has decided that he doesn't like us and wants us gone. So we are being kicked to the curb and we're both disabled veterans. We are trying to get help through the VA but the waiting list is so long and they are walking away from the house they were buying instead of making the payments. We have several animals and the aquarium so a curb or hotel isn't a option.

Thank you everyone.
1593972755167.png

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you everyone.
Thank You for Your service. Praying God brings You the honor You deserve

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have many places to vent, but I’d like to scream this to the moon.

My Dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and pretty much spent the first couple months of Corona in an ICU. He’s undergone radiation and is about to wrap up chemo, and we haven’t had a recheck to determine how his tumors are or are not responding. I can’t control that, which brings me to this:

My Dad had a black Gremlin X when he was dating my Mom. My arrival sent it down the road and he’s wanted to get another as long as I can remember. Well, one of his best friends dropped off a Car Craft magazine that featured a Gremlin and my Dad was super excited to show it to me. I checked it out and noticed the owner is local to us and managed to find him on Facebook. The owner is all about giving him a ride in his 1,600 hp, 207 MPH car that’ll run 7 second 1/4 miles. I’ve dreamed of getting my Dad either another Gremlin or a 911 (his other dream car) for years. Cancer means I likely won’t be able to do that, but this ride means so much to me that I can’t describe it. If I can’t get him his dream car, at least I can arrange another ride and a day with his best friends.

MightyMO

"The Algae made me do it!!!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't mind, say a prayer for me.
I'm a sinner, and I have some bad COPD and a heart stent. The heat is making things especially rough this year. And I'm praying I can keep my job with all the time I've missed at work due to these conditions. But please, get everyone else first though, they probably need it more than me.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a sinner, and I have some bad COPD and a heart stent. The heat is making things especially rough this year. And I'm praying I can keep my job with all the time I've missed at work due to these conditions. But please, get everyone else first though, they probably need it more than me.
God is a loving and forgiving god and we’re all his children, prayers for you will be heard.

steelwrap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are all sinners, its never too late to change that though. Edit: We can try to change Our behavior but We will always be sinners and fall short. Thats where God Grace comes into play. We all need prayer none are more important than any others. I will be praying for your health and job. Pray and God will hear You.

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like a prayer for humanity. Whats going on in the world and outlook of A LOT of people is pure insanity. The world is overwhelmed with selfish, inconsiderate, ungrateful, greedy, sadistic people and i fear humanity is headed down a terrible terrible path.

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a lot of people to reply to... but whoever you are wherever you are we ALL fall short of the Glory of God. We all are sinners. But that’s where the Grace, Mercy, and Love of God come in to save us. I know you may feel broken, I know you may feel the pain of hurt in your chest. But this is God’s perfect plan for you.
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil,” Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬
The road may be bumpy, but a calm sea never made a skillful sailor. As long as you put your trust in God, and you give your heart to him, you will always be okay. God bless you all, I’m praying for every single one of you.

“Dear God, I’m not okay. I’m not myself. I’m drained. Please calm my mind. Please heal my heart. And take my worries away.“

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Cstar_BC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not religious but I could definitely use some positive vibes , prayers , spiritual well wishing .

Was told today I may have CPRS - a complex pain disorder.

there is no cure and doctors don’t really know how to treat it so I’m asking for some help.

stay safe xxx

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not religious but I could definitely use some positive vibes , prayers , spiritual well wishing .

Was told today I may have CPRS - a complex pain disorder.

there is no cure and doctors don’t really know how to treat it so I’m asking for some help.

stay safe xxx

Thinking of you and nothing but positive outcomes for sure:D:)

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Prayers for comfort and healing !!

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m writing this as a last resort to get my mind off of what’s going on right now. As silly as it may sound to some, it’s about my cat. I found Osiris ten years ago in the engine compartment of subaru. He was a tiny kitten, goopey-eyed and fiesty. I was in a really abusive relationship at the time and brought him home into that. I’ve always been really protective of him and we eventually both got out of that situation. He got me through it. Now back May, I noticed he was a little lethargic and had my current fiancé Theresa take him to work since she’s a registered veterinary technician. Blood was drawn and the next day we found out his kidney values were really bad. We immediately switched him onto a special kidney diet and gave him subcutaneous fluids every day. As time went by, he became more finicky and a few weeks ago, he stopped eating completely. Since then, we’ve been force feeding him around 80ml of wet food daily, hoping between this and his fluids, his values would improve and he would start eating again since he would need 180ml daily to maintain weight. We even added a phosphate binder to the regiment. It didn’t work.. He lost a lot of weight and is pretty much just sleeping most of the day now. At that point I knew the end was coming no matter what and hid all photos I have of him to keep myself sane. Theresa took him in again yesterday for more bloodwork and it came back today. His kidney values had improved a little, but now he has a liver issue that makes everything probably a moot point now. I made it clear a few months ago to Theresa that I don’t want Osiris to suffer and I feel like he’s at that point. Theresa is a little in denial over this but came to accept the reality of things this morning. She’s going to make an appointment today for a vet to come to our home and send Osiris to a better home. We’re obviously in a lot of pain right now over this and Theresa feels like she’s giving up on him somehow. As for me, I’m a high school custodian doing final touches on summer cleaning. This is the only time of the year where we go off an doing our own thing for the full shift. But I feel like I can’t do anything. I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to go home. I honestly should’ve stayed home today but that place has become my personal hell lately. I’ve lost family before but I wasn’t as close to them as I was to my little furball.

E9B04D3C-C4BE-4AF6-8032-B85E2E05FC6D.jpeg