One last look

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
1,557
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have been on this journey for about 10 or 12 years and unfortunately due to physical and financial situation I will be breaking down my tank around Sept 1rst.
I will take all the livestock corals and what cleanup crew I can to the fish store and begin longvtask of cleaning and posting items on the marketplace here and on ebay.

17554770852844898873795022852256.jpg 17554771211106290706437392782389.jpg 17554771462617164810885976344475.jpg 175547717430270768923073202826.jpg 17554771928252968986904336367371.jpg 1755477214462412044054761726114.jpg
 
I'm thinking I might do something similar, but I haven't had the heart to let it go yet.
Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new