Orange passion?

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
716
Reaction score
648
Location
Peachtree corners, Georgia 30092
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this and was told it is rr orange passion, did i get duped?
9d9fc41ca83e1245464d1859701cbf0a.jpg
233d7165ff94f3d94ca1afa0b1eeec7c.jpg
75b2d87867d8d23878db77f2d678d2b2.jpg
 
I bought this and was told it is rr orange passion, did i get duped?

Depends. If you like the coral you got for the price that you paid, no, you didn't get duped. If you purchased based on the expectation of a pedigree, then perhaps you did, since those don't exist for corals (any corals, not just acroporas).
 
Depends. If you like the coral you got for the price that you paid, no, you didn't get duped. If you purchased based on the expectation of a pedigree, then perhaps you did, since those don't exist for corals (any corals, not just acroporas).
I paid $50 for it, I love it, just want to know what to call it.
 
Looks like it, as mentioned maybe a bit of coloring up or bluer lights :)
not bad at all for 50 usd.
 
I paid $50 for it, I love it, just want to know what to call it.
Kind of hard to know for sure until it grows out, but I'd go with acropora tenuis for now, with a possible revision once it gets to be a 3" to 4" colony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new