Orphek Customer Support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AZRipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping that someone can point me in the right direction in getting customer support from Orphek. I used the form on their website last week on Tuesday, 2 Nov 21, but didn’t hear anything. So I found their direct email [email protected] on Wednesday, 3 Nov 21, and sent my inquiry again. It’s been a week and still haven’t been contacted by Orphek, so I’m thinking I have the incorrect contact info.

This is my issue:

My Android and Apple iOS apps are no longer connecting to my Gateway 2. I’m running the most recent firmware on the Gateway (V08693). My Android is running V11 and my iPhone is running 15. My ASUS router has never had an issue, and I see an IP in the router for the Gateway 2. There has been no updates to my home network. I have reset the Gateway but it did not clear the issue. I Have Not reset my 4 Orphek Atlantik V4 fixtures in fear of losing my light programming.

If anyone knows a fix for this issue or has a better contact for Orphek Customer Support, please pass it my way. I really need to control these lights right now and at the present I can no longer change settings.

Thanks,

RB

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back