Overflow leaking

I see your not fully plumed on the overflow lines coming out of the box. Couldn't you just loosen up the bulkhead for the standpipes that should give you enough play to tighten up the bulkheads going to the tank. If nothing else cut the pipe in half above the union and pull the whole bulkhead out then just add a coupling when you go to reinstall.

ETA: never mind I was looking at the picture right. Ya a dremel is likely the best bet. Good luck!
Sadly I am :/ it was a gross overlook on my part, I have unions but they are enough to let me pull up enough to tighten because I had ANOTHER issue I had to deal with. This build has definitely convinced me to buy an AIO next time haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new