Pacific Coast 1HP Chiller

  • Thread starter Thread starter H@rry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
575
Location
Huntsville, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pacific Coast 1HP chiller that I got from another reefer who was getting out of the hobby. I thought I would need it for the three tank system that I was setting up. Thankfully I was wrong about that. I think it has been used for 2 or 3 years. I have never hooked it up or plugged it in but the other person was using it when they quit. It has two fitting; in and out. Hook a pump to it and plug it in and set the temp with the buttons on the front. It has a digital display.

Here's a link to it at Premium Aquatics.
http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merc...uct_Code=PC-C-1000&Category_Code=pacificcoast

Here's some pics that I took.
chiller1.jpg

chiller2.jpg

chiller3.jpg


It's about the size of a medium sized window air conditioner. It is too heavy to ship UPS or FedEx. It would have to be crated and shipped motor freight and I don't want to do that. If somebody will drive to Huntsville, Al I'll sell it for $750.

Thanx for looking.
 
. . . or swap for some high end frags?
 
Hi Harry,

I have the same chiller. It's been a good one too. :) You should also have a remote to go with it as well.
 
What are you looking for Harry ? As far as frags go. I have mostly SPS. Send me a PM if you dont mind.
 
I looking for some ATL, ORA, Tyree, etc. Some high end stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new