• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific Coast 1HP Chiller

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pacific Coast 1HP chiller that I got from another reefer who was getting out of the hobby. I thought I would need it for the three tank system that I was setting up. Thankfully I was wrong about that. I think it has been used for 2 or 3 years. I have never hooked it up or plugged it in but the other person was using it when they quit. It has two fitting; in and out. Hook a pump to it and plug it in and set the temp with the buttons on the front. It has a digital display.

Here's a link to it at Premium Aquatics.
http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merc...uct_Code=PC-C-1000&Category_Code=pacificcoast

Here's some pics that I took.
chiller1.jpg

chiller2.jpg

chiller3.jpg

It's about the size of a medium sized window air conditioner. It is too heavy to ship UPS or FedEx. It would have to be crated and shipped motor freight and I don't want to do that. If somebody will drive to Huntsville, Al I'll sell it for $750.

Thanx for looking.

Znut Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Harry,

I have the same chiller. It's been a good one too. :) You should also have a remote to go with it as well.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you looking for Harry ? As far as frags go. I have mostly SPS. Send me a PM if you dont mind.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

• I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

• Other.

Back