pairing harlequin shrimP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tangov559
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tangov559

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a harlequin shrimp..i'm not sure if it's a male or female..does anyone have any experience pairing these guys out..I want to buy another one to have them pair.but don't want them to kill each other..any ideas??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new