Pancho's Reef S-500 Roller Coaster

Who meee?
MVIMG_20190915_064151694.jpg
Yes ! you ! even if you are an steelers fan.
 
I had already a good pod population when my tank started and I add pods every two months to the sump w/chaeto and to the DT. The mandarin, coris and melanarus feed on them.

The recommendation I got is to place chaeto and add pods there, the pods will feed on the algae and the water flow will get them to the DT, seems to be working in my case.
I figured as much. I just gotta keep trying, basically. :P
 
Go Steelers! I think this year we are playing fir draft choice tho :(
No AB, no BR, no LB my friend, I’m afraid the Steelers are not looking good now.
 
Last edited:
No AB, no BR, no LB my friend, I’m afraid the Steelers are not looking good now.
Itll be another 9-7 season for them. They havent done much in a while. Quote it.
 
Go Steelers! I think this year we are playing fir draft choice tho :(
Really hope Rudolph performs well or this is going to be a loooong season. I’m pretty exited to see Minkah Fitzpatrick play though. Hope we use him to the best of his ability and not line him up with a receiver that’s 6’ 4 and runs a 4.3
 
Last edited:
This is my gold wall hammer, it is about two years old, he makes me happy every time I see it. He is living close to a nem but they seem to have reached a balance point.
E84199CC-9F9B-4E5F-8938-A3ADE882D107.jpeg


CC448630-54A1-4E04-8B58-E5D864364786.jpeg
 
This is my gold wall hammer, it is about two years old, he makes me happy every time I see it. He is living close to a nem but they seem to have reached a balance point.
E84199CC-9F9B-4E5F-8938-A3ADE882D107.jpeg


CC448630-54A1-4E04-8B58-E5D864364786.jpeg

Still havent pulled the trigger on a hammer yet. Anxious to try tho. That's a beautiful specimen sir.
 
Beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing!
Man she is everything I dreamed of, I think I am really lucky as she really supports my job/hobbies/stupidity/etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new