Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the patients doing?
Doing great after a round of fresh water changes!

20190425_213644.jpg

20190425_213612.jpg

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t wait to see em fully recovered in DT. Any timeline in mind assuming all goes well?
It's going to be a while, i'm hoping the new dt will be ready to pick up this weekend but I haven't talked to Joe at Fish World yet to see if it's there. It will take time to cycle but I still haven't started these guys on copper. I'm going to make sure this tank is done right so I want to make sure ich is eradicated instead of managed. It's hard to wait but I want these guys to have the best chance at a long life as possible:)

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's going to be a while, i'm hoping the new dt will be ready to pick up this weekend but I haven't talked to Joe at Fish World yet to see if it's there. It will take time to cycle but I still haven't started these guys on copper. I'm going to make sure this tank is done right so I want to make sure ich is eradicated instead of managed. It's hard to wait but I want these guys to have the best chance at a long life as possible:)

Oh man it’s going to be awesome.

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an improvement! I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for the little baby tangs. When I see pictures like yours, in my mind, I picture two big, beautiful tangs swimming about and making trouble for everyone. They won’t be small forever! Thanks to you they’ll probably be able to grow up!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back