Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the patients doing?
Doing great after a round of fresh water changes!

20190425_213644.jpg

20190425_213612.jpg

OP
OP
Mjrenz

Mjrenz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t wait to see em fully recovered in DT. Any timeline in mind assuming all goes well?
It's going to be a while, i'm hoping the new dt will be ready to pick up this weekend but I haven't talked to Joe at Fish World yet to see if it's there. It will take time to cycle but I still haven't started these guys on copper. I'm going to make sure this tank is done right so I want to make sure ich is eradicated instead of managed. It's hard to wait but I want these guys to have the best chance at a long life as possible:)

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's going to be a while, i'm hoping the new dt will be ready to pick up this weekend but I haven't talked to Joe at Fish World yet to see if it's there. It will take time to cycle but I still haven't started these guys on copper. I'm going to make sure this tank is done right so I want to make sure ich is eradicated instead of managed. It's hard to wait but I want these guys to have the best chance at a long life as possible:)

Oh man it’s going to be awesome.

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an improvement! I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for the little baby tangs. When I see pictures like yours, in my mind, I picture two big, beautiful tangs swimming about and making trouble for everyone. They won’t be small forever! Thanks to you they’ll probably be able to grow up!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 32 21.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 39 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back