• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Phytoplankton

What's up Mitch? Need a 35oz. PM me total..
Thanks
 
Received mine today. A+ Quality Phyto from Mitch.

71126A67-CE0C-42EB-A3D7-FD274BBA081D.jpeg
 
What strains did you start the culture with?
 
I’m back y’all. Got some more of phytoplankton for sale. Prices are in the first post. You can also check out my Xentrader feedback as well.

e84af859fe1ff5fb592009e54861a113.jpg
 
People that have purchased from me in the past know that I ship extremely fast. Any orders between now and Sunday will go out on Monday morning. Depending on USPS schedule, I can ship some out tomorrow as well.
 
Anyone else out there looking for some phytoplankton made by a hobbyists? Have some more available.
 
I received my Phyto and WOW
Mitch! Buy with confidence.....Dark green and dense!

Mitch is first class person to deal with as well. Noone better at communicating and keeping you apprised of every step of shipment!

Thanks so much!
 
I received my Phyto and WOW
Mitch! Buy with confidence.....Dark green and dense!

Mitch is first class person to deal with as well. Noone better at communicating and keeping you apprised of every step of shipment!

Thanks so much!


Thanks Doc. I try to do my best to make sure that everything is what you'd expect when dealing with someone. I expect the same and will always do what I can. Enjoy the phyto.
 
If anyone out there is looking for some phytoplankton, I can ship out tomorrow. Have some available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new