Picked this bad boy up!

Bradsreeeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
6
Location
Reading, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get better pics when open but I just bought this big hammer. For 50! Also bought this bulb!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Can't wait to see your new hammer
 
Its a big hammer coral, well big to me! And cheap to me! were i live corals are exspensive, 30 bucks for a baby head frospawn/hammer usaully.
 
You putting this in your cycling new tank?
 
I use two of those bulbs on my new ten and they work great
 
I had an led strip and my mushrooms seemed to loose a lot of color so I figured I'd give these a try and two days later they are much brighter and opened much further it looks a little cheap bc I'm using some clamp lamps from Home Depot and home made reflectors but I could not be happier with the difference they made
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new