Pico back up

Few shots
 

Attachments

  • 1424814147187.jpg
    1424814147187.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 1424814170607.jpg
    1424814170607.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 167
So I am waiting on my new led in the mail, and have upgraded the pump can't remember name off the top of my head anyone else with picos please chime in post your pics share your experience/information
Happy reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new