• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pilti Purple Watermelon!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5 eye piece of Pilti Purple Watermelon for sale.
$150
IMG_6139.jpg


Mother
rotmchalices.jpg
 
Dude that's a nice chalice I had a nice chunk lba through in as freebie I was shocked on a order I did when they first sponsored here..... I since spread the live and passed it on as a freebie to a few guys who bought a chalice pack from... Gl with the sale...;)
 
I NEED MONEY!
I have been tempted by so many things this past week!

What a sweet wm!
 
Yep! I really like mine! I have it higher in my tank and the base has turned a lighter pink/purple. Great price for a great chalice! Good luck with your sale!!
 
Yep! I really like mine! I have it higher in my tank and the base has turned a lighter pink/purple. Great price for a great chalice! Good luck with your sale!!
Thanks dave! Mine is pretty low in my tank, but i agree with your assessment.
 
Also have 15 polyps of Tutti Frutti for $150 Second Brightest zoas in my tank other than the UC and I have rastas and sunny d's, brighter than both of those;)
8a01247f-2.jpg
 
Hey Bryan!Send me a message on this chalice...we need to talk about it!
 
It's a crazy fox look a like lol... I had mine side by side there pretty dang close IMHO...Only difference was the pilti was about 1" with 4 eyes for free with a big order I placed and the crazy fox was $500 for a single eye..:cry:
 
Thanks guys, it's one of my favorites! It is pending, the tf are sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new