Just found your thread. about to setup a tank similar to yours in the next week or 2. Any updates on how everything is going and how the tank looks?
 
Update pics....and for the record, I didn’t clean or tidy anything up first!
5E9797E4-9D74-4A7A-B9E1-D3AAEC023D5C.jpeg

5E7F0DEC-79F1-44B8-9714-18ED75DEB4F7.jpeg
A05F216F-BF35-4B76-9F91-25E3CFF44E9B.jpeg
FEAB2639-8CA5-434E-9017-2CB9CF302EF0.jpeg
475B4464-91AB-4829-97C9-07B7EA0C9334.jpeg
Super nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new