Please HELP missing 1b from Triton Core7 base elements 4L bulk supply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help, I called BRS since I ordered the bulk 4L supply of Triton Core7 base elements when they were on sale. I never got this 100 ml vial of 1b that is required to mix the 1b solution.

I called BRS over a week ago, the lady said she would reach out to Triton through email which I was copied on, never heard a response....I replied to that email yesterday and still NO response!

I am getting low on solution and need to mix up more ASAP but cannot without this!

PLEASE HELP! I cannot get an answer and am going to run out! Please please help. This service is not ok...

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @nbd13,
I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience. I did a little digging around and it sounds like there was some confusion as to if this should still be included in this particular kit. I headed to our warehouse and opened up a box to find that it is indeed included.

To avoid any further frustration, I'm going to take the infusion bottle out of the kit that I opened and send it your way. Nick from our customer service team is working on creating that order as we speak, so you should have a confirmation email shortly. We've expedited the shipping on this order to make sure that you receive it before the weekend. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a pm.

OP
OP
N

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @nbd13,
I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience. I did a little digging around and it sounds like there was some confusion as to if this should still be included in this particular kit. I headed to our warehouse and opened up a box to find that it is indeed included.

To avoid any further frustration, I'm going to take the infusion bottle out of the kit that I opened and send it your way. Nick from our customer service team is working on creating that order as we speak, so you should have a confirmation email shortly. We've expedited the shipping on this order to make sure that you receive it before the weekend. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a pm.

AWESOME. I got the email confirmation of the shipping. I cannot thank you enough for fixing this. I was getting worried with the amount of solution I had left.

Thanks again. My faith is restored in BRS and their excellent service! I’ll continue to order!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back