Please help, wrasse not eating and patchy

newuser123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, this is my first time asking, sorry if I miss things out. I have a 6 line wrasse that has suddenly stopped eating and is becoming patchy. This has now been happening for 2 days.

I’m not really sure how to upload a picture here so I’ve put it on Pinterest https://pin.it/3wGdjPo

Pic

Thank you for your help
 
Sorry, I’ve attached them now.
 

Attachments

  • 8FA55F8F-4977-4234-ACA9-A36A3DB7C6B9.jpeg
    8FA55F8F-4977-4234-ACA9-A36A3DB7C6B9.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 49
  • AE88EA83-1BE4-44DF-8423-8410D3802457.jpeg
    AE88EA83-1BE4-44DF-8423-8410D3802457.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 51
  • 2AC627AA-E8DA-43DE-8A37-9FCBFC57D357.jpeg
    2AC627AA-E8DA-43DE-8A37-9FCBFC57D357.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 6FC33B93-F778-444B-A372-D43C4F76F04C.jpeg
    6FC33B93-F778-444B-A372-D43C4F76F04C.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 1B3C38A0-0B44-4BFA-84F3-9379B757C3AC.jpeg
    1B3C38A0-0B44-4BFA-84F3-9379B757C3AC.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DA037126-4607-4CCE-B906-42606CBA6F71.jpeg
    DA037126-4607-4CCE-B906-42606CBA6F71.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 70
  • D84532CE-1EE6-405B-9C32-FA40CBBBCB2D.jpeg
    D84532CE-1EE6-405B-9C32-FA40CBBBCB2D.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 71

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new