Polyp pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am able to cut 2 packs of the following zoas and palys with a 2 week heal time 275 shipped FedEx priority overnight plus a freebie or two.

<br />
Purple deaths<br />
Nuclear greens<br />
Red hornet<br />
Rastas<br />
CAR<br />
Sunny D's<br />
EOS<br />
Mary Janes<br />
Pink Zippers<br />
Red people eater
 
Ill try to get some pics up this afternoon but I'm leaving for MACNA today. So it may not happen until I get back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new