• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Powerful led"s for large tank!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AppleJack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AppleJack

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
8
Location
Draper, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently was going to set up my 350 Gallon but decided to go with a red sea max 650 instead. Before the change I bought numerous things one of them being lights. I wanted the power of the Radions but didn't want to buy 6 of them. So I instead had a buddy of mine (an electrical engineer) design and make me ones that were more than powerful compared to the Radions. I had three heat sinks designed with three mother boards.
I am not sure on the exact stats on each one. I am trying to get a hold of my buddy. Each heat sink was designed to be just as powerful as 2 Radions. THESE THINGS ARE LIGHT CANONS. Each color is completely dimmable with I believe (don't quote) 8 or more colors.
CREE LED's
Colors include:
Cool white
Nuetral White
Blue
Red
Warm White
Royal Blue
Red-Orange
Amber
Cyan
UV
Green
Triple Puck
and Moonlights
Some colors might be adjusted together like the blues and whites...
They are compatible with an APEX system.

20131028_211808.jpg

This is one out of 3 heat sinks and mother boards. They were only used for a couple months over a 180.
I am asking for $1000 Shipped. OBO
I am working on getting more details on them, but my buddy is really busy. I will get more info ASAP.
If you are interested and would like to know more give me a text 8016443517
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new