Powerhead MP10

reefrealtors

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys , I just bought the mp10 for my nuvo fusion 20 , I’m gonna run lps and softies , however, I’m having trouble with the mobius app as far as what I should place the settings on for that style tank , can I see some of you that have that style (lps & softies) tank and what you run it on the mobius app ?
 
Hello,
it is always a bit hard to define the schedules of the Vortech from faraway.
Mostly because we need to take into account sand style, rock structure, room or not for waves and postion of the pump.

Said that, I would start with Lagoon mode and/or Tidal Swell... but you need to tune step by step the intensity of the pump.
Tidal Sweel do waves... pay attention to that. Visually is the nicest one for water movements...

Cheers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new