Predator pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter predawin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

predawin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
33
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I know I'm always trying to take good photos of my fish. Just looking to see some cool pictures of your predator fish. I'll kick it off with the last picture I took
20211117_182525.jpg
 
Hey all. I know I'm always trying to take good photos of my fish. Just looking to see some cool pictures of your predator fish. I'll kick it off with the last picture I took
20211117_182525.jpg
I can never take puffers seriously, they have super dopy smiles, and are too round to be anything but really cute to me
 
what moray is that? and is that a good idea?

also thats a cool mantis and lion
Chainlink Moray, Echidna catenata.
The bites don't generally don't feel like much from pebble tooth eels. They don't see very well so its an easy mishap.
 
I can never take puffers seriously, they have super dopy smiles, and are too round to be anything but really cute to me
I've never seen anything eat so much. This was him at the start of the year
 

Attachments

  • 20210104_173615.mp4
    9.5 MB
I know it’s freshwater, but it doesn’t get much more “classic predator fish” than this:
EF190457-4AB8-44BD-A3FF-60B540F7BF52.jpeg

Except a shark of course…
I can never take puffers seriously, they have super dopy smiles, and are too round to be anything but really cute to me
C’mon, how isn’t this scary:
5F3331BF-BBB3-4413-BB2B-52324A615931.jpeg
 
One of the cat sharks I have. I'll try and get a pic of them both together
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211114_022353981.jpg
    IMG_20211114_022353981.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new