• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Premium Gonis and Acros

Item Price
80-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ApartmentReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2022
Messages
155
Reaction score
41
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shipping is $60 within US. Shipping from SF, CA.

Rainbow Dash-$100
IMG_0082.jpeg

Rainbow Goni-$100
IMG_0078.jpeg

Purple Glitter Goni- $150
IMG_0081.jpeg

Ms. Piggy Goni- $80 large frags

IMG_0089.jpeg

Homewrecker nubs- $80
IMG_0083.jpeg

Homewrecker colony- $150
IMG_0086.jpeg

Oregon Blue Tort- $60
IMG_0085.jpeg

Oregon Blue Tort Colony- $100

IMG_0088.jpeg

Cherry Corals Pink Highlighter- $150
IMG_0084.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new