President's Day sales

Not really, but I am interested so I will be following this thread. :)
 
Reef Breeders LLC is excited to announce this year’s President’s Day sale! Starting 2/16 and ending 2/23, we will be running a sale on our Photon, SuperLux, and Value Fixtures. All retail customers are eligible for the discounts, and all items will ship immediately if they are in stock. The Photon series will be $40 off, the SuperLux $25 off, and the Value Fixtures will be $20 off with the below coupon codes:


Photon 16, 24, 32, and 48: “Photon40”
SuperLux: “Super25”
Value Fixture: “Value20”

You can order your lights at: http://reefbreeders.com/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new