Prime 16hd

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day. I am having a issue with my light connecting to a new router. I read that this light won't connect to 5g router?

Is there a way around this?

OP
OP
Salty2021

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have tried Bluetooth. Reset the light. I couldn't find the light under Bluetooth even with location on? Weird

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using the myAI app?
*my two AI lights and pumps all show up and are controllable from the "myAI" iOS app (on iPhone) but don't show up under general Bluetooth devices in the settings on my iPhone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salty2021

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also is there a way to use it with Windows? I have my desk top but have it connected to router wired?

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also is there a way to use it with Windows? I have my desk top but have it connected to router wired?
I don't think so, but I could be wrong.
A while ago I had searched for a way to control and/or program in macOS and couldn't find one -- seems that AI only wrote the myAI app for iOS and Android,,, so phone or tablet only, I think.

Of course, there are Android emulators for Windows and macOS,,, but I never got motivated enough to go that far to see if I could get the app to run there.

seant2h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m pretty sure that I have 1 PrimeHD wifi and 2 PrimeHD Bluetooth. The wifi ones have 13 LEDs and can be controlled with Apex but the lenses are a pain to replace because you have to open the light and the Bluetooth have 16 leds and have screws around the lens which make them easier to be replaced but they can only be controlled by the AI app.

OP
OP
Salty2021

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to call. But it been saying no techs available. Would be nice to use the app again.

Guess these don't like 5g network. Just looking for away around. You can setup two band frequency. But I'm not that tech savvy.

Sis there another number to call for tech help?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back