Profilux Plus II... $200 Shipped!

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
653
Location
Under Da Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what is included:

-Profilux Plus II Controller
-GHL temp probe
-USB card installed and cable (instead of RS232)
-Profilux computer software
-orginal boxes and manual

$200 shipped... Price is non-negotiable.

img_4576.jpg


img_4578.jpg


I will be shipping UPS Ground to anywhere in the 48 continental states. I'm willing to ship any other method, but it will be at full expense to buyer.

Please PM or post if interested, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new